Thanks for being patient on this late upload to moddb. Here's the last and latest build that Botz3000 compiled on 13 August, 2008 and released on 2 Jan 2009 with the following comment. 'Here's the current version of Coop Warfare... I haven't been able to work on it at all for a long time, and my SDK stopped working, so some things might not be 100% complete, but i didn't want it to just rot on my harddrive. So here it is!' A big shout to all modders, mappers, coders, forum admin and members, testers, and anyone else out there. Here's a basic rundown on updates since the last build. New Map and Map Updates. New Weapons and Options. Sophisticated Gameplay Dynamics. Editor/Mapping Features. A full 'Readme' can be seen in the Description.
Coop Warfare v 0.7 (13 August, 2008)
* New maps: Clone Crisis, Underground Factory
* Updated older maps where possible
* Fixed the support of SP maps on retail clients
* We now have a working Flamethrower
* Throwing Knifes! (you get them with every loadout) (use "Next Grenade" key to select)
* A new "secret" weapon: the Shotty Pistol(s) (available in Docks Coop)
* You can now carry 5 weapons by default
* You can place up to 10 (instead of 5) remotes and proxies now
* Two new special loadouts: "Nade Whore" and "Ninja"
* Dynamic difficulty based on the number of players
* Max Armor is now at 150
* Certain enemies now drop pickups when they die (not sure about the medkits though)
(PowerArmor: Medkit, HeavyArmor: Light Armor, Assassin: Health Injector)
* Added the ability to buy weapons with your score
(has to be included in map design, a few maps support it)
* Gore: Gibbing reduced, but severing will occure more often
* CountPlayers command to get number of Players on a server
Can be used for a wide variety of dynamic events
* CustomDifficulty command for turning dynamic difficulty off in own maps
Can be used if a mapper wants to implement own difficulty adjustment methods.
* BuyWeapon command: To be used in weapon vendors
* Additional arithmetic operators: mult, div, and mod
* BoostHitPoints command for AI. Changes AI's Health to a specified percentage.