EDIT 2017-03/09: Update with quote-fix fixing the CTD:s after most battles, UI-image fix fixing CTD:s for Lannisters when they recruit units using these pictures with too large sizes (has been changed) and EDB recruitment done! Got:TW 4.9 - this is the almost complete version of GoT:TW, now with most of the minor house rosters added, all new basic rosters but Dorne fully implemented (due to not having the files), new elites for Boltons & Tullies, new mid-tiers for Tyrells & extras for Freys, unit portraits fixed for most units, removed unused factions from custom battles, new caps/gens for WIP factions, Warhammer animations and more - the only thing missing would be three more minor house rosters, portraits and balance/recruitment, plus a bigger map.
EDIT 2017-03/09: Update with quote-fix fixing the CTD:s after most battles, UI-image fix fixing CTD:s for Lannisters when they recruit units using these pictures with too large sizes (has been changed) and EDB recruitment done!
Before starting the mod for the first time:
ALWAYS remove the rvm-file inside of GoT_Enhanced/data/world/maps/base - Otherwise the mod will CTD when trying to enter the campaign no matter what you do.
When done with the above, and if you want to play the campaign, start a new campaign or load a campaign:
Always start a quickbattle/custom battle and exit - then after you have done this (each time when you start the mod) the campaign will start up just fine.
With some factions you don't need to do this always - but there is a bug and the best way to avoid it is by starting and exiting a quickbattle first.
Also, never use "Auto Manage Everything" because that will cause the game to CTD alot for certain factions.
I would say you just need to download and extract this new version, then delete your old GoT_Enhanced-folder and replace it with this new version. It should work that way.
Try to just place the downloaded folder in your mods folder - but make sure it's Medieval II Total War/Mods/GoT_Enhanced and not Medieval II Total War/Mods/GoT_Enhanced/GoT_Enhanced.
Regarding the music submod:
"This is what you need to do to get the awesome music to work:
1. Buy or download the albums of season 1 to 3.
2. The mod is already compatible with the music- you just have to get the music yourself and follow the instructions under this text - because i couldn't upload the full albums. And this mod is compatible with the full songs of the first three albums.
3. The game-files are already in their places - just download the music mod for 3.0 in order to get the two songs in that folder, don't touch the textfiles and place the songs in the music folder inside of data/sounds/music.
- Create this folder if it doesn't exist.
4. Place each song of albums 1, 2 & 3 in the music-folder inside of your sounds folder- which is inside the data-folder of your mod.
5. Remove the "Main Theme"-songs of season 2 and 3, as it is the same as the first song of season 1.
6. Rename all songs to numbers from number 1 to nr 67. Don't touch the two songs from the music mod that followed with the download.
7. To be secure- delete the event.dat and event.idx-files inside of your sounds-folder together with the music.dat and music.idx-files.
Now you'll have a fully working music submod.".