A gui-based program to extract/compress .gma files.
NEW VERSION HERE: Moddb.com
This is the first version of GMADgui. The goal was to make a gui-version of gmad.exe, so the average user can just export their addon's or extract addon's files with ease.
The web-page also has a basic run-down of what GMADgui does and future updates, as well as a link to the github page for the latest download.
Things to do in next version
- Make the UI nicer and more modern to W10-standards
- Add the ability to compress a folder to the .gma format
- Allow the user to switch between compressing and extracting with ease
- Add the ability to list current addons in a selected folder
- Add the ability to allow the user to upload their new addon to the workshop.