This patch fixes most issues related to engine branch incompatibility and is designed to run using the latest "Beta" of Half-Life Steam version. Instructions on how to install and use it are within the archive.
This patch fixes most issues related to engine branch incompatibility and
is designed to run using the latest "Beta" of Half-Life Steam version.
Instructions on how to install and use it are within the archive.
** Fixed **
- "Could not load library client." when launching the mod.
- liblist.gam now has correct parameters.
- Fixed a bug on 'hell' map where players could
be killed when descending to the final battle.
- Fixed an issue where the game could not change
level after solving puzzle on map 'witch'.
- Levels can now draw larger distances in order
to avoid brushes clipping through skybox.
- Missing fog as seen in original mod.
** Improvements **
- Updated model of reapers, ghosts,
pumpkin beasts to have larger
- Changed bounding box of several
monsters to reflect their volume.
- Monsters use adequate blood color
and gib models.
- Baseball bat worldmodel now uses
** Changes **
- Changed handgrenades to have infinite
ammo only on map 'witch', to prevent players
from running out of ammo while attempting
to solve puzzle.
- Replaced original training map with
Swiss Cheese's 2001 Halloween map.
** Additions **
- Added more health, ammo and weapons
on maps to reduce difficulty.
- Added "Custom Game" option to menu.
- Replaced regular background menu for
original WON menu.
- Added mod icon to Steam game list.