FMOD's upgrade (music engine's middleware) and client side optimisations for better FPS in certain situations. Steam Half-Life on Windows ONLY!
List of changes between "v1.0a" and "v1.0b":
- Upgraded the FMOD binary which is the middleware we used for the music engine.
- Made some optimisation in client side code (the game should run faster in certain conditions).
List of changes between "v1.0" and "v1.0a" (which is no longer available for download since "v1.0b" replaces the same files as "v1.0a"):
- Added proper fix for Shotgun save/restore code (this fixes memory heap allocation corruption causing the crashes in Police Station's transition).
- Added more memory checks (aka more "null pointers" checks).
- Minor optimisations for the credits system.
WARNING: Saved games made with "v1.0" might not work anymore due to changes in a save/restore table. If you have issues after loading a "v1.0" saved game, please restart the game from the beginning. Saved games made with "v1.0a" are not affected by this issue and should still work with "v1.0b".