Clean HUD for "STALKER - Lost Alpha:Developers Cut". Compatible with "No Minimap" mod by Henry1491 (recommended!). Read the description please ->
- I recommend setting the "Show crosshair" and "Show watch" to OFF in Options / Game
- I recommend using my "Clean HUD" mod alongside the "No minimap" mod by Henry1491, use the version "Ui No Compass" from the mod archive. Installation notes and download links are at the bottom of this description. This way, you will get very clean HUD but you will still have the health, stamina, baterry, fuel etc indicators + indication of bleeding.
- removed the rusty metal backgrounds
- removed the circles around icons (thirst, satiety, bleeding...)
- decreased colour saturation on all bars (health, stamina...) by 20% to better fit the grim setting
- these bars and the "glass" they are stored in are slightly fading out when reaching towards 100%
- removed North/South arrows on the map
- removed scratched glass texture on the map, making it slightly easier to read (hard to notice)
- every default function of the HUD is kept
- less intrusive HUD for better immersion
After with "No Minimap" mod by Henry1491:
+ Activated head-lamp with yellow baterry bar & drawed weapon with ammo counter:
Installation of Clean HUD:
- download and unzip the file
- place the file in the folder you created inside your LA:DC installation, for example: "C:\Lost Alpha\gamedata\textures\ui" so the file ends up directly in the "ui" folder.
- in Options/Game you must set the interface to "new style"
Installation of No Minimap mod (Ui No Compass version):
- download Moddb.com
- extract the zip file and navigate to the folder "Ui No Compass", this folder contains 6 files
- place all the files inside the folder you created inside your LA:DC installation, for example: "C:\Lost Alpha\gamedata\config\ui" so the files end up directly in the "ui" folder.
- simply delete the files and the default HUD will be loaded next time you run the game.
Make sure your game is mod ready:
- check if your "fsgame.itx" located inside the "lost alpha" folder is looking like this on a 2nd line, must be "true, true" to enable mods: "$game_data$ = true| true| $fs_root$|gamedata\"
Thanks and good hunting, Stalkers!