Full version of Mayhem 2. Please read the installation instructions below.
It's highly recommended to install Mayhem on a fresh install. Mayhem is made of more than 200 scripts and overwrites many script from vanilla and Litcube's Universe.
- 1. Copy the content of the archive into your ...x3tc\ folder and overwrite LU files. Do not copy into your addon folder.
- 2. Rename both "addon\Mayhem - Rename Me.cat/.dat" files to the highest number after your current .cats/.dats (fake patch method).
- 3. There is an optional module in the addon\extras folder that contains new sounds for jump and SETA. Original warp sounds give me headaches.
- 4. Install the soundtrack for the new sectors into your ...x3tc\soundtrack existing directory.
- 5. Install the Export/Import module inside your ...x3tc\ folder.
Need any help? Please take a moment to read the documentation that you can find in the in-game encyclopedia. There's also a brief tutorial at the beginning of the Normal gamestart.
- The Export/Import feature of LU is compatible with Mayhem, and available as a separate download. Just like LU's E/I.
- Mayhem removes Phanon and Revelation (OCV).
- IEX is incompatible.
- X-Missions Reloaded is incompatible.
- Bounty Board is compatible and is no longer a part of Mayhem. (special instruction: keep the Cmd.BailMaybe.xml script from Mayhem). I do not recommend using this mod with Mayhem (imbalanced).
- Internal Distribution Network is compatible but should not be necessary because Mayhem has its own agents.
- MK3 Improvement Reloaded Reloaded is already included in Mayhem.
- Satellites Monitoring for easy surveillance.
- ADS - Joubarbian Edition for carriers management.
- The Joubarbian Toolkit for various quality of life stuff.
Please provide a savegame if you can, and give as many details as you can. Remember that to fix a bug, I have to reproduce it. Report all your bugs on the Mayhem thread.
- You can customize a lot of gameplay values by simply editing two files inside the addon\t folder. The files are named "7325-L044.xml" and "9972-L044.xml".
- Read more about gameplay customization here (outdated but still has good information).