2.2 version, new campaigns, new heroes, new units. Change Units Caps, many changes. A little different gameplay. Sorry for Boba, Dengar and Bossk. CHANGELIST:
This is More Submod 2.2 to Imperial Civil War 2.2 Demo that:
- adds as playable factions in GC:
Empire of the Hand,
- adds Heroes:
Greater Maldrood - Boba Fett, Dengar, Trier, Ramier, Okins;
Pentastar Alignment - Sysco, Ib Dekeet, Elta Besk, Wyrn Otro;
Eriadu Authority - Delvardus, Veers, Shea Hublin, Adye Prittick, Tomax Bren, Bossk, Tanda Pryl, Civé Rashon, Akal Zed,
- adds Conquest Scenarios, (new, scripted "Grand Admiral", "The Stars Aligned", mega scenario "Empires at War", "Into the Cluster", "Post Zsinj Campaign", "Thrawn Campaign", "Reunifaction", "Orinda Campaign" and "Final Imperial Push",
- adds more planets to Galactic Conquest scenario,
- adds working multiplayer Galactic Conquest scenario (Game Ranger needed of course),
- EA can build SSD like Night Hammer on Eriadu for incredible cost,
- now Serenno can build SSD,
- adds units like TIE Hunters and Imperial Commandos,
- adds communication array building and prisons,
- changing population cap,
- now You don't need light factory to build heavy factory or heavy factory to build advanced factory,
- set real Reinforcement Prevention Radius (means, that Interdictor Cruise, Dominator Star Destroyer, Shipyard and Golans Station have big Reinforcement Prevention Radius. It makes the battles much more realistic (I think). You (like opponent) cannot get Reinforcement from Hyperspace near for example Dominator or Golans. This makes new tactician options.),
- gravity well generator also operate during ship movement,
- not big changes in GC Demo scenario,
- cosmetic changes (text and describe),
- no annoying Intro waiting scene in Galactic Conquest,
- changed menu backroung image.
THRAWN'S REVENGE: IMPERIAL CIVIL WAR 2.2 DEMO
TO WORKING THIS SUBMOD.
Installation is very simple, just unpack "Data" file to main folder of ICW22 Demo.
I am big fan of Star Wars Expanded Universe and of course Thrawn's Revenge: Imperial Civil Waw.
Great work Thrawn's Revenge Development Team, I waiting for full mod.
I also used Dengar from Yoden mod and two GC (heavily modifed by myself) from Balance & Flavor.