This scene pack emerges as a solution to replace the boring and incomplete Native town scenes with new, open, immersive and unitary ones. The design of the new scenes allows the player to experience the gameplay on a new level and make the scenes feel alive. The scenes in cause use the maximum terrain size, which allows the placement of full town environments. Currently, the Native module uses completely different scenes for walking around the streets and besieging. I don't really like that, and I intend to gradually replace them with new ones. I hope that this innovation will change your experience.
The Sarranid Town Pack.
This pack includes two Sarranid towns (Shariz and Durquba), which have been completely overhauled, and contain all the features listed below.
• One single scene for each town. You walk in and besiege the same scene.
• An immersive and realistic world.
• The scenes are scaled to the maximum size (2 meter polygons).
• Fully complatible with Warband's default resources (Native).
• You don't need to install any graphical/flora mod to use this. It is also not recommended to use any.
• An artificial simulation of a town's economy with the help of scenery.
• The released scenes are fully ready to use and contain full AI meshes.
• You don't spawn under the noses (walls) of your enemy. You and your troops spawn far from the town itself, so you can actually manage them.
• The atmosphere of the town changes during sieges.