The Nuclear Cataclysm development files for the Crysis Sandbox 2 Editor.
The Nuclear Cataclysm Dev Files are here!
With the development files, you can open the maps from NuclearCataclysm in the Crysis Sandbox 2 Editor, take a look behind the scenes of the mod yourself, look how things were done or just mess around. Have fun!
- DVD- or Steam version of Crysis (Steam version is 32 Bit only) with Patch 1.2 or 1.21
The Origin version is currently not supported!
- The Crysis Mod SDK or at least the Sandbox 2 Editor
- The full mod correctly installed
- Extract the downloaded archive into your Crysis directory under “…\Crysis\Mods”.
Copy the files from the download into the respective folders from the mod, e.g. everything under "NuclearCataclysm" goes into the "NuclearCataclysm" folder, "Game" to "Game", etc. Windows should do this automatically.
- Run either the "NC Editor 32bit.bat" or the "NC Editor 64bit.bat" in the mod folder (crysis/mods/nuclearcataclysm) to start the Editor with the mod loaded. You can also create a shortcut to the Editor.exe with "-Mod NuclearCataclysm" at the end of the target path.
- Load any map from the mod by opening the map's .cry file and have fun!
Note: When you load any map in the Editor, a list of errors will appear - this is perfectly normal and can't be avoided. If you have any other warning message boxes, the files/mod is probably not installed correctly.
If you do something cool or use something from the maps for your own projects, please feel free to show me, I'd love to see it! :)