The full download for the Crysis mod Nuclear Cataclysm.
Nuclear Cataclysm is released!
Nuclear Cataclysm is finally released! You can find the download link and all important details here.
The mod takes you into a whole new single player campaign with a thrilling storyline - including complete English voice acting, new weapons and more. Fight your way through four varied maps with detailed leveldesign and intense athmosphere!
Have fun, hope you enjoy it!
You need the DVD- or Steam version of Crysis (Steam version is 32 Bit only). Patch 1.2 or 1.21 is required to play the mod.
Important: The Origin version is currently not supported!
- Extract the downloaded archive into your Crysis directory under “…\Crysis\Mods”.
- Make sure that the file path of the extracted files looks like this:
- If you have a 32 Bit OS or the Steam version, start NuclearCataclysm_32Bit.bat.
Start NuclearCataclysm_64Bit.bat if you have a 64 Bit OS (recommended) and the retail version of Crysis.
- To get the best visual quality and avoid unnecessary bugs, don’t use any other mods or configs while playing Nuclear Cataclysm.
- Adjust your system settings if the mod doesn’t run well. Change the object, texture and shadow options for more FPS. Use low texture settings on systems with low RAM.
Also, make use of the volume settings (dialog, music, sound effects) if you need to.
- To avoid game crashes caused by memory problems, you can restart the game after a certain time, e.g. after playing the first two or three maps.
I’m always very happy to get any feedback! If you like the mod, find bugs or have some cool stuff to show, feel free to post it here or contact me!
Many people have helped creating the mod and many great assets from other modders were used. I'd like to thank everyone who helped or created something that was used. The credits list is quite long, and a full list with all credits can be found inside the download in the NC_Release_Notes.pdf.