PARADIGM WORLDS: FIREPOWER ver 0.90 is a new version of a mod. Please read the description to see what's inside and how to use it. Have fun.
PARADIGM WORLDS: FIREPOWER
ver 0.90 is a new version of a mod.
1. INSTALLATION: delete old mod and copy the new one into mod warband folder. (You can overwrite the old one, but this 0.90 is slightly lighter, so it is better to delete the old mod).
2. This is latest version, so you don't need any patches or anything like that.
This version implements new firearms and autofire feature mainly. Details below:
- autofire (smg, machine guns)
- new firearms (from Sig Sauer through M-16 to MG-42)
- new explosions (explosion cartridges)
- more explosions and sfx, now we have a real battlefield
- rondoleros (new troops for United States of Renaissance)
- Ketele Demon (later in game-play, cultists will recruit demons)
- rebalanced items, new unlocked elite and legendary items
- new items (armours, weapons) for vampire lord, vampire assassin
- small fixes
- most powerful units (Pirate Juggernauts, Technomages) slightly 'de-powered'to keep in-game balance (however they are still powerful units)
- small changes to Sanitarium weaponry, void and matrix launchers now use gravity (gravity and friction were disabled) and have longer ranges. Thanks to that npc will use it in better way.
- now buildings Legionary Barracks will provide diversified Legionist. They are called "Retrained" and are slightly different (visually and tactically) from 'normal; Lost Legion troops. Theese are also new troops.
- garrisoned troops pay only 1/3 of wage
- prices for prisoners lowered
- there is also a change to mid- and late-game. At 80th, 140th, 200th, 280th, 350th of doomsday clock way of the recruitment by the lords, castles, towns will change. At each point they will slowly stop recruiting low-tier troops, and start hiring lower-number, but higher-tier troops.
This version is savegame compactible, however:
- some changes will take place only on new game
- other changes will need time to 'happen'
And as always, have fun!
Please also give me info about any problems, what is working and what is not as you would like.