v0.5 Added a lot of stuff, which can be read in the Description.
- fixed the selfmade bug where i used a global as a local float. Dummy me.
- added the chainsaw from perquake, with friendly permission from the modder.
- if you frag an enemy, there is a small chance for a short slowmo.
- the teleporter now gives 1 second of slowmotion when you teleport
- shooting dead enemies will spawn extra-ammo in small amounts.
- Explosions have now the chance to throw things around, may it be monsters, gibs or players.
- added GYRO 2.20 with _very_ basic physics for monsters, explosions, projectiles & gibs.
- dead corpses are now gibbable with any weapon and don't block other enemies. Still needs a lot of tweaking to feel and look ok.
- dead corpses now align with their ground, thanks to spikes code
- to make things more spicy, each monster now has an increased randomised health amount.
- if a monster lost a limb and walks, it bleeds from the wound now. May it be an arm or the whole torso.
this was a frickin, nasty, nasty, annoying piece of work!!!
- added more death variations by combining particles, pain, walking & death frames with dismemberment models (kinda brutal).
1-4 new combinations of walking/shooting/painframe/swinging melee weapon after death. Imagine getting sawed by a decapitated ogre :-)
- replaced one dismemberment model for the soldier.
- added explosion debris.
- all explosions can set things on fire.
- added falling sounds and footsteps for all monsters and the player.
- The half of your fired shotgun pellets will now pierce the target.
- added particle effects for all weapons, weapon projectiles, explosions and water splashes.
- finally fixed my glorious weapon-pickup bug.
- Added the dismemberment for the zombie.
- reduced the velocity for gibs when producing them with explosive weapons.
- made new weapon and armor pickup models - Dead Rangers you can loot
- added the short range teleporter
- monster now only loose a limb if under a certain health threshhold.