The former 'Realistic Mod' has been revived and has returned in this epic Remaster, hopefully... (UPDATE - 09/11/17)
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today and join in the conversation.
You are not logged in, join the community or sign in with your social account:
ay vid looks good keep going dude you can do this
Keep up the good work :) A small question - Did you change native banners ? And if you did, is there a way to get back to the native banners in this mod ?
Now for your question. The native banners are still there, there just higher quality.
Just to clarify for some people that are saying the graphics look a bit off.
Polished landscapes had to be removed because it was causing way to many problems in development. But I am making my own version of polished landscapes. In the video, it just wasn't really showing it off because I was using a Beta build.
Also, some of the changes in the battles are:
- Bigger terrains: You have time to position your men and work out a plan for battle.
- Improved AI: Like somebody mentioned, the cavalry follows you instead of being on top of you. AI will issue special orders and will give each troop type a set of orders.
- AI Attack or Defend?: If they know they have the numbers, some lords will take the chance of attacking you even if you initiated the fight in the first place.
- Battle sounds: All the sounds have been redone
- Faction Culture: In the video, you wouldn't really notice but each faction has there own face sets. For example, some Nords have facepaint around the eyes. Veterans will have scars on there faces. Each Faction will have sounds attached to them (Still a little in the works)
- AI Advanced formations: They can send scouts, order different formations etc...
Also, the release of the mod to everybody will be 2 weeks after closed beta. No date yet as I am having upload problems still when it comes to uploading the mod.
I posted the video instead just to keep you busy until release. Hope it was enough.
So, I hope this clarifies things for some people.
Are horse archers still useless? If the msps bigger - does this mean that ground is flatter?
The maps are bigger but, the terrain is still randomly generated.
I mean, have you changed maximum random height of the map, or does this it even matter?
Like I said, randomly generated. I have no say in the matter when it comes to the height. All I have done is made it so the maps are larger. So width.
(UPDATE - 17/11/17)
In the video, you will watch me and my company of mounted Swadian Knights help a Nordic Force against a Lord from The Kingdom of Vaegirs.
when it gonna release
It kinda looks the same to me from the last mod. Could you tell me what's new because the Vaegirs are wearing the same gear just new shields. and the Swadians did change, the sky does look nice. But will any of this change at any point because I see you reworked the Vaegirs but the same gear seems a little odd.. And theres the same AI and commands. will those also change?
There is change, this is just the beta build. In the development build, it has more changes, Trust me, it is better than previous versions.
I point you to the top comment above...
This comment is currently awaiting admin approval, join now to view.