This package includes the Republic at War Patch (v18.104.22.168) for version v1.1.5 as well as a short installation guide.
Due to the upcoming release of Republic at War 1.2 we have compiled a Patch for Republic at War (Version 22.214.171.124).
Please Note: This patch is meant for users who have the Disc Version of the game Forces of Corruption. If you are playing through Steam, please download Republic at War via Steam Workshop. The Workshop version will have this patch already applied.
This update contains the following changes:
- Fixed issue AI is not moving or attacking
- Improved compatibility to other installed mods
- Fixed desync issue when Hutt Asteroid Base was destroyed by any player
- Removed annoying GC fleet plan messages
- Added system language invariant menu overlay and splash screen
- Updated splash screen
Also this patch prepares some files for the upcoming new launcher. With the launcher you will be able to install these kind of updates on the fly and effortless.