The second update to Rise of the East. Fixes a few bugs, adds new visuals and sounds and some balancing as well. This is the PATCH file, if you do not have the full version please install that first.
This is the patch/update .zip file. If you do not have v1.01 installed just disregard this file and download the full v1.01b version instead. Follow this link to the full version download.
As always, please read the readme file included in the zip for installation instructions.
Below are some general fixes and additions in this version, for a full changelog see the changelog.rtf file.
- Added proper sidebar image for Shatterer
- Allied AI build less Grand Cannons now
- Buffed several unit types' damage based on their roles
- Siege units deal much less damage to vehicles now:
- Anti Tank weapons deal less damage to base defenses
- Gun/Rifle Infantry deal 50% more damage to other infantry
- Further graphic improvements:
- New missile and tank shell art and smoke systems
- New support/super weapon warning signs (on the ground like Generals)
- Updated snow art for all airfields and fixed active animations
- Grenadiers and Flametroopers explode at death
- Cleaned up Crate Units, now only MCVs and special units are available