Arsenal Overhaul ported to Call of Misery (originally ported by Dimeyne) in English!
NOTICE: This port is a translation of Dimeyne's version originally for 1.0c, it may not be balanced for 1.0d although it does work.
Call of Misery 1.0c or 1.0d fix 2
Call of Misery Translations
IF YOU GET CRASHES/ERRORS:
If you get any "can't open wpn_(insert gun here)" errors, I suggest reinstalling both misery and AO, I do not know why such an error occurs since I cannot recreate it. If you have any additional addons, try running Misery+AO alone to be sure it is not caused by the AO.
This is Arsenal Overhaul ported to Call of Misery in English, includes edits to weapon degradation rates to match Misery's and three optional files:
- Original Arsenal Overhaul Weapon Degradation
- Enemies Don't Always Drop Broken Guns
- Enables Grenades (May cause grenade spam!)
Also compatible with Outfit Addon, install AO first, the OA and it's included compatibility patch (thanks to SashaRed!) found here.
MORE INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND IN THE README.TXT's, EACH OPTIONAL FILE HAS ITS OWN
v0.0 - Release
v0.1 - Attempted to fix crash caused by wpn_sig220
- Fixed NPC's grenade mayhem (Thanks bi0nicman for the fix!) They now throw less often and less accurately, no more grenades landing directly at your feet every time.
v0.2 - Added Open Scopes in Optional files.
- NPC grenades are still a bit ridiculous, so they are disabled by default, they can be re-added via the Optional files.
v0.3 - Fixed trader files for 1.0d compatibility.
- Temporarily removed Open Scopes option until better version is made or found.
Ensure CoM 1.0c or 1.0d w/ English Translation are installed, drop gamedata into main Call of Misery folder, drop in desired optional files in similar fashion.
- E.Nigma42 for Arsenal Overhaul, Dimeyne for porting it to AO
- Junx, v1ld and bi0nicman for Call of Misery English Translations