Contains tweaks, additional items and new crafting recipes for Axebeard's Fieldcraft addon.
Originally made for wonderful LAST DAY modpack ( Moddb.com ), this addon builds up on the Axebeard's Fieldcraft addon in terms of tweaks, new items and recipes.
INCLUDED: updated version of my Outfit Disassemble addon, and also FieldCraft Balance Tweaks by bugsysboy21.
Addon uses DRAG & DROP functionality of the inventory to perform all sorts of interactions between items.
What you ALREADY could do with Fieldcraft:
- dismantle weapons into various spare parts with swiss knife / crowbar / hammer
- use knife to cut tarpaulin into cloth pieces
- use any alcohol to craft bandage from cloth pieces
- clean worn/rusty weapon barrels with steel wool/solvents/jerrycan etc.
- repair the guns using new barrel swap kits
What you can do now:
- dismantle outfits (swiss knife / crowbar) - can drop new items like glass, plastic pieces, copper wire etc.
- use knife to also cut sleeping bags, backpacks, underwear and other cloth items into cloth pieces
- craft bandage now works with each type of textile sheet
- craft headlamp: 1. Combine plastic pieces with synthetic rope to create synthetic harness. 2. Drop synthetic harness on flashlight to turn it into headlamp.
- dismantling detectors now always drops proxy device, plastic, and copper wire
- now possible to disassemble IEDs to get back proxy device and copper wire (random drop chance)
- REWORKED recipes: IEDs, sleeping bag recipes (based on new Survival guide system)
- ADDED recipes: medkit and backpack (also based on new Survival guide system)
- CRAFTING UI: Original item "Ukrainian Special Forces Survival Guide" from Misery has been reworked into an active item with new crafting UI (below). With it its now possible to craft more complex items with multiple components. Survival Guide can be looted or found in stashes as it was before.
How it works:
1. Select the item you would like to craft from the list (the required components show up on the left)
2. After clicking "Craft", the special item "Crafting package" will be created in your inventory
3. Drag&drop place the required items into the package (the instructions are on the package itself)
4. After all items have been gathered, you can "use" the package to craft the final item
Example of crafting package:
IMPORTANT: Once you commit your item to the package, you cant take it back!! Because of that, make sure you are able and you want to craft the item before actually placing the components into the package!
This is a first release for the Call of Misery, which I'm not really playing right now, so if you find any bugs / crashes, please let me know down below..
If you have an idea for some interesting recipe or dismantling option (something fun and not exploitable), please also let me know in the comments. Enjoy!
v1: updated descriptions of barrel swap kits to reflect their new minimum usable condition (bugsysboy21)
v2: added new recipe: Sleeping bag
v3: crash fix - removed scopes as a salvage option for scoped weapons
v4: added Survival Guide UI; crafting with multiple items through crafting packages
- reworked recipes and adjusted dismantling options