Some small changes I made over time to STCoM. Read the description for more details:
STCoM Tweaks and Fixes, for Call of Misery
Made some fixes, swapped the animations and changed a few values (like the magazine capacity) of some of the guns to be more realistic. I made these tweaks for my own pleasure, but figured someone else might appreciate it.
- Brought back the vanilla MISERY sprinting animation for all handguns (except for the MP412 revolver)
- Added the missing partial reload (one in the chamber) sounds for most pistols. Some were impossible to do as they simply lack these animations, like the OC33, for example.
- Changed the Holster animation for most handguns.
- “Fixed” the bugged USP sprinting animation (replaced its animations for the FNP45).
- Changed the magazine capacity of some weapons: USP45 (12, formerly 8), Glock 19 (17, formerly 19), CZ-75B (16, formerly 15), Makarov PMM (12, formerly 8), RPK 7.62x39 (40, formerly 45).
- Fixed the useless TT-33 rate of fire upgrades.
- Balanced the RPK and RPK-74 a bit.
- Added 1 tracer every X rounds functionality. If you don't like tracers, go to weapons_knives.ltx, and set '4to1_tracer' to false, and 'tracer' to off in [ammo_base].
- Changed the amount of rounds per box of some cartridges: 9x18 (16), 7.62x25 (16), .45 ACP (14).
- Several changes to shotgun ammo, should be overall more accurate. Buckshot has a tighter spread but holds less pellets than before.
- Optional 75 FOV mode with minimal zoom.
Drag and drop the gamedata folder inside “Base” onto your CoM directory, then do the same for the 75 FOV mode if you wish to use it.
Should be compatible with any other addon that doesn't change its files.
Feel free to leave any suggestions and bugs in the comment section.