Azazel and Survival modes are now available for CoM, alongside more keybinds and backports.
Install this before using the optional tweaks, no new game is required. details:
- Added: Azazel mode from CoC 1.4.22
- Added: Survival mode from CoC 1.4.22
- Added: Ironman mode (moved to new-game menu, it wasn't working probably in mid-game)
- Added: keybinds - 1st/3rd person cameras and HUD toggle
- Added: keybinds - PDA tabs
- Added: keybinds - Suppressor Toggle (made by TKGP, credit goes to him)
- Added: Options - Artifact degradation
- Fixed: some text and UI elements for 4:3 resolutions.
- Fixed: issues with Azazel mode, such as transferred radiation/bleeding to new possessed players and dying constantly to psi-surges.
- Adjusted: Brain Scorcher and Miracle Machine are disable in Azazel mode, to prevent instant death to possessed monolith players.
- Ported: (axr_keybind.script) from CoC 1.5, for easier creation of custom scripted keybinds.
- Ported: (artefact_degradation.script) from CoC 1.5, hopefully (Artifact degradation) option would work properly now.
You may find something useful here, install what you need:
• Hotkey (camera toggle): one key to switch between camera types instead of three (default is F10, check (Changing Hotkeys) text file to change it).
• Azazel Faction Menu (by Debrovski): allows you to choose next character's faction you want to play in Azazel Mode and more.
Report any bug you may find, have fun stalker.
If you wish to contact me, Steam is the place where i usually hang around