Fixes inventory tiers checks and restores missing weapons from traders. Now you will actually unlock more stuff as the game progresses.
Latest update : v5
Restored some missing weapons to traders and made some weapons available, or not exclusive, to Monolith (all other factions have at least a friendly one to switch around, eg. Bandits -> Freedom -> Mercs if you're a bandit and want a VSSK)
- Added the previously missing M4 (not M4A1) to Freedom and Merc traders
- Added the previously missing Bizon to Bandits, Stalkers, Monolith, Duty and Clear Sky traders
- Added the previously missing M24 to Mercs and Monolith traders
- Added the previously missing RPD to Army trader
- Added the K98 and G43 to Sidorovich and Bandit traders (previously only at Owl)
- Added the FN2000 and TRG to Merc trader (previously only Monolith)
- Added the VSSK to Monolith trader (already present but a typo made it never spawn)
If you use TRX fixes, install this AFTER and overwrite files
The problem is that in vanilla LD you unlock additional items for sale if you raise your reputation with... bandits, regardless of trader. This fix makes the game check for the reputation with the correct faction (eg. duty for petrenko, clear sky for spore etc)
But wait, there's more!
The additional items appear when your "goodwill" (a hidden value raised by completing quests and lowered on fail) for a certain faction goes above 600, 1000, 1400 and 1800... but the maximum value of goodwill is 1000! Even with the previous fix the latest 2 tiers will never be available! This hopefully final update changes the goodwill threshold to 250/500/750/1000.
Thanks to Ki11aM00n for pointing out how to fix the goodwill limit without messing the progression
Does not require a new game. If you are prompted to overwrite files when extracting then one of the mods you have installed is conflicting.