*UPDATED* This is a complete new build of this addon, containing HD variants of arms and hands, upgrading HUD visuals of most outfits in Last Day 1.2.
This is a complete new build of this addon, containing HD variants of arms and hands, upgrading HUD visuals of most outfits in Last Day 1.2.
///// Changelog \\\\\
- new build re-upload (12/09): fixed missing meshes animations settings from initial upload (12/08), will now work with all Last Day weapons.
So what's in this new build?
- complete re-build of the mod leading to much less memory usage, still with HD models and textures
- new distribution of hands models, no outfit: barehanded, starter outfits: beige open fingertips gloves, some medium armors: black open fingertips gloves, and finally full gloves with variants for heavier armors, full exo's and radiation suits are untouched from original game
- a lot of new custom textures, standardized 2048px DXT1 for diffuse and DXT5 for normals
- added colored variants of faction's light assault vest and military outfit (were generic models in LD)
- colorized more factions outfits (arms), with hands variations for the different factions
- updated and corrected actor.ltx and outfit.ltx to the new visuals
///// Installation \\\\\
Copy this archive content in your game directory to install.
---From previous version (11/30/2017)---
this is not just a patch but a complete new set of files, you need to uninstall the previous version before as many files become unnecessary,
- delete these folders in your game directory:
- extract this folder from the original Last Day setup archive back in game directory:
- copy this archive content in your game directory to install.
(*) if you already use the outfit addon: HD stalkers (optimized), do not delete the folders present in textures/act but all the files at the root of the folder it will save you the HD stalkers addon re-install.
---> No new game required !
This addon is inspired by a CoM mod by zmviktor on Vk, and based on the the original works by LafuGix, WizziGun, Gazik, змей13, ky-ky, Azetrix, Дермидонт and GSC. All credits goes to the original author(s) for the meshes and the base textures.
Tools used: AXR Toolset, Hex Workshop, Gimp, Notepad++
Thank you for trying this out, please comment on what to improve!