Some small changes to the weapons (mostly pistols) I made back in CoM, now ported and released to LD. Read the description for more details:
STCoM Tweaks and Fixes, for Last Day 1.2
Made some fixes, swapped the animations and changed a few values (like the magazine capacity) of some of the guns to be more realistic. I made these tweaks for my own pleasure, but figured someone else might appreciate it.
- Brought back the vanilla MISERY sprinting animation for all handguns (except for the MP412 revolver)
- Added the missing partial reload (one in the chamber) sounds for most pistols. Some were impossible to do as they simply lack these animations, like the OC33, for example.
- Changed the Holster animation for most handguns.
- “Fixed” the bugged USP sprinting animation (replaced its animations for the FNP45).
- Changed the magazine capacity of some weapons: USP45 (12, formerly 8), Glock 19 (17, formerly 19), CZ-75B (16, formerly 15), Makarov PMM (12, formerly 8), RPK 7.62x39 (40, formerly 45).
- Fixed the useless TT-33 rate of fire upgrades.
- Balanced the RPK and RPK-74 a bit.
- Added 1 tracer every X rounds functionality. If you don't like tracers, go to weapons_knives.ltx, and set '4to1_tracer' to false, and 'tracer' to off in [ammo_base].
- Changed the amount of rounds per box of some cartridges: 9x18 (16), 7.62x25 (16), .45 ACP (14).
- Several changes to shotgun ammo, should be overall more accurate. Buckshot has a tighter spread but holds less pellets than before.
- Optional 75 and 90 FOV modes, thanks to SashaRed for the Adjusted Zoom Levels addon.
- Fixed any crashes related to sounds.
- Mayor bug fixes, sorry about that. The mod should be usable now.
- Reverted back to the old Abakan and AK-74 sounds.
- Fixed some animations.
- Added an optional 75 FOV, with (some) zooming in when aiming, which is what I personally play with.
- Fixed the MP5 "Frasier" not chambering Hydrashocks.
- Reduced the rate of fire of the 1911.
- Bumped the CZ-75 Auto mag size to 16.
- Fixed the CZ-75 Auto missing animation crash.
- Fixed the SKS's textures.
- Restored the unused partial reload animations for some weapons (AKS-74, AK-102, L85, M4, MP5, UMP-45, VSS Vintorez & AS VAL).
- Added a magwell texture to the FNP-45.
- The FNX-45's supressor is now detachable instead of permanent (even though its icon and description say otherwise, for now).
- Added new sounds for the H&K 416.
- Fixed some incorrect zoom values (mostly red dots) on my 75 FOV mode.
Drag and drop the gamedata folder inside “Base” onto your LD directory, then do the same for the 75 and 90 FOV modes if you wish to use them.
Should be compatible with any other addon that doesn’t change its files.
For compatibility with my other addon Custom Shotgun Loads, make sure to install that one last.
This addon is NOT compatible with the "30 pieces of ammo in a single inventory slot" addon that comes optionally with Last Day 1.2.
Feel free to leave any suggestions and bugs in the comment section.