Overhauled ambient sounds + replacements for other sounds (for CoM Last Day 1.2)
I made this long time ago as a personal thingy, but some people may find this useful so why not sharing it?
This mod includes two parts:
1) Ambient sounds: a proper mix between old and new ambient sounds (uses some assets from mods such as Complete, AA2, [CoC] Ambient Overhaul, etc.. and games like doom 3, quake 4, metro 2033 and many others. special thx to those modders).
All of those sounds are adjusted and properly re-commented to offer rich surrounding sounds and more eerie feeling comparing to vanilla, especially for night time.
Let your ears be the judge.
2) Other sounds: few replacements for various types of sounds (mutants, inventory, anomalies etc..)
- Compatible with everything, as far as i'm aware.
- No need for new game, totally safe to install or remove.
- Installation guide is included, let me know if there's any issue.
I suggest you to reduce the background music volume to enjoy this ;)
Changelog (follows the changes in CoC 1.5/1.4.22 version):
- Added Compatibility for CoC 1.4.22
- Added some sounds (footsteps effects from misery)
- Fixed sounds distances for 1.4.22 to offer better ambient effects
- Adjusted backgrounds ambient volumes
- Fixed a crash happening in Lab x19 due to a missing sound
- Fixed loud geiger counter sounds
- Further adjustments had been made to ambient sounds distances
- Fixed a crash upon entering Jupiter Underground
If you wish to contact me, Steam is the place where i usually hang around