So the pipboy can have radio section, but not the cheeki breeki PDA?! not anymore:
Introducing Radio tab for your PDA, now you can listen to music tracks to cheer yourself a bit. It consists of two parts:
There are currently two radio stations that offer music broadcasting service:
• Zone.FM (on 93.7 MHz):
Co-founded by the Barkeeper with the help of local stalkers in Rostok, it served as a commercial radio station for 100 Rads Bar in its early days before broadcasting music.
• Chernobyl Public Radio (on 101.4 MHz):
Also known as (CHPR), founded long time ago before the 1986 incident.
The station shut down many times before due to hostile takeovers, it's currently held by the Ukrainian military.
- Both channels broadcast music tracks 24/7 (You may have hard time during emissions tho)
Music Player section:
Put your own list of songs, enjoy them anytime (i have included 7 tracks as an example, check out the included guide)
- Includes a step-by-step guide to show you how to add your own custom tracks.
- Totally safe to install or remove, no new game is required, no saves can be effected.
- Compatible with everything (as long as the PDA files are untouched).
- This add-on exists for Call of Chernobyl 1.5 and 1.4.22
- High-quality songs: replaces most of radio lossy songs with high-quality version (i recommend listening to the default tracks first to judge before doing this, they made that way to give an impression of radio surrounding sound effect).
- Remove outer radio sources: (songs coming from camps/bases/megaphones etc...) in case they're interfering while you're trying to listen to the music from the PDA.
- Improved volume levels for some tracks
- Added more commercial-sessions for both channels
- Improved emissions sound effects
Report any bugs or issues you may find.
If you wish to contact me, Steam is the place where i usually hang around