ZIP file of the Clone Wars Era Mod version 1.0. Read the readme for further information and installation tutorial
Star Wars Battlefront II - Clone Wars Era Mod v1.0
Fight among several clone corps of the Great Army of the Republic. Choose between the
212th Attack Battalion, 327th Star Corps, 41th elite Legion, 91st Recon Corps, the mighty 501st and much more.
The mod includes a whole new team setup for the Republic side, with a setup of 6 different troops with
2 special officers and a lot of new weapons. Get ya ammo and blaster and get ready to fight!
- copy the GameData folder from the mod
- make a backup of your FPM folder in \Star Wars Battlefront II\GameData\data\_lvl_pc (just for safety)
- paste the GameData folder in your Star Wars Battlefront II directory
- if it asks you to overwrite, do so and overwrite everything
Information: This folder contains the mods addon folder NER (standing for New Era Mod) and the mods FPM (First Person Models) folder.
Uninstall: (I hope it never comes to this)
- delete the NER folder from your addon folder
- restore the vanilla FPM folder
- done :'(
Making the Mod - Me, Benoz
Alliance Needler Carbine - RogueKnight
Republic Weapon Links - AQT
DC-15 Side Arm Blaster - CodaRez
Plasma Grenade Effect - computergeek, tsurugi13
Toxic Grenade Effect - JimmyAngeler
MagnaStaff - DarthD.U.C.K.
FPM Dual DC-17 Pistol Model - kinetusimpetus
Naboo Queen Pistol - THEWULFMAN
T-21 - THEWULFMAN, Darth.Duck
IG-88 Rifle and further weapons - sereja2
Asajj Ventress, Neyo, OOM Droid - AceMastermind
41st Clone Scouts - DarthD.U.C.K.
BX-1 Droid Commando - kinetusimpetus
several Clone Commander - Deviss
several weapons - Deviss, RogueKnight
several Clone Trooper Models
from the reloaded clones pack - Icemember, Deviss
and clone trooper beta models - Icemember
Plo Koon - MandeRek
further Heroes/Villains - Conversion Pack
Clone Commandos - Nedarb7
Senate Commando - Labj
trooper skin base - CommanderKeller
IG-88 - Battlefront 123 Source Files
Kashyyyk Scout Trooper - Deviss, Ravensoftware, Icemember
Commander Faie - Neomarz, Icemember
For help, support and assets - Gametoast
I apologize if I forgot someone!
- There's a problem with the weapons of the Queen of Naboo.
- There are a few sound problems on maps with multiple eras (Alliance, Republic, CIS)
- There are a few sound effects missing on Felucia and Kashyyyk
- The mod affects Galactic Conquest but is not set up for it yet - It is possible that there are some balance issues
Remember, this is version 1.0 so bugs may appear. But be sure to see future patches with bugfixes and further improvements!
THANKS FOR PLAYING! FEEDBACK IS MUCH APPRECIATED!