Third Age: Reforged 0.7 (Patch) Installation guide below!
Important Note: You must have Third Age: Reforged 0.6 installed prior to patching. Also make sure you have WinRAR installed on your computer. This will allow you to extract the downloaded files from their RAR packs.
Step 1: Download Third Age: Reforged 0.7 (Patch).
Step 2: Double-click the downloaded file top open it. Now click the Extract To button in the top left corner of the WinRAR window. Now navigate and extract to the following path:
\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods
Note: If it does not ask you to overwrite anything, you did it incorrectly.
Step 3: To launch the game you can now use the Third Age Reforged.bat file. Simply launch the Third Age Reforged.bat file in order to launch the game and mod. This should work for Steam and Non-Steam users alike.
- Fixed some texture bugs.
- Fixed some scenario floating props.
- Fixed the surfing on a horse (floating) Nazgul... R.I.P. You will be missed.
- Fixed the .bat file launcher (Steam and Non-Steam users should use this now).
- Rebalanced some units and money.
- Added preview images to the Reforged custom maps.
- Added a new scenario and custom battle map.