This full version brings you the latest Ultimate Apocalypse experience. This time we decided to create a new milestone full installer, since the previous installer was kinda borked. This version should make installing the UA Mod alot more easy since it doesn't require any previous versions or patches to play!
Use Installer to install standalone factions ONLY if you don't have them installed.
Changes overview in 1.88.5:
- Agony Titan and other Dark Eldar Voidshields invulnerability fixed
- Eranthis Aconite's Weirdboy and Techmarine VO's
- Thudmeizers latest AI changes, beware the machine!
- Cleaned up Mod files
- New and improved Sisters of Battle textures
- No more pink boxes for Tyranid Bioplasma projectiles
- Updated Plasma Cannon FX for all Imperial Races
- Dark Eldar Cabal Citadel build time drastically Reduced
- Sisters of Battle AI hunter killer missile spam fixed
- Raised Imperial Guard conscript limit to 10
- Sisters of Battle Assassins cannot attach to squads anymore
- Ultimate Apocalypse Full Installation (1.88.5).
- At least 10 gigs of space on your computer. (Recommended) Minimal of 8.8 GB + Standalone faction mods.
- Dawn of War - Soulstorm.
- Objective Points UA (already included in the 1.88.5 installer).
- Tyranids 0.5b2
- Chaos Daemons 2.0 (already included in the 1.88.5 installer)
- Download Chaos Daemons 2.0 and Tyranids standalone mod if you do not have them:
- Inquisition Daemonhunters for Soulstorm is already integrrated in UA! Thanks to jONES1979 and IDH team.
- Let the installer put it's content into your Soulstorm directory (The installer will detect your current soulstorm directory, choose a different one if desired.):
DISC - C:\Program Files (x86)\THQ\Dawn of War - Soulstorm
STEAM - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Dawn of War - Soulstorm
- The installer will open a browserwindow for you, but in case you closed it; download Tyranids standalone mod if you do not have them:
- Inquisition Daemonhunters for Soulstorm is already integrated into UA! Thanks to jONES1979 and IDH team.
- Apply the provided LAA.exe patch to both of your Soulstorm.exe and GraphicsConfig.exe. Doing this should have the same effect as installing NTCore 2.0.
- Use the DOW Mod Manager version 1.3 to start UltimateApocalypse_THB_DIDHT or any other Mod instead of using the in-game Mod manager!
- Install Tyranids 0.5b2 here
- Install standalones accordingly.
- Done go play.
- Use DOW Mod Manager version 1.3 and greater
- LAA Patch
INSTALLATION FAILED (Via crash to desktop upon starting game):
- One possible solution (New Races) would be you did not download and install any standalone factions. Please
visit this page for full guide: Forums.relicnews.com
- Another possible solution would be you did not put ALL files into the SS directory.
- Last and final solution would be you have a corrupted install. Try to download again from a different mirror.
- If you tried all above, visit the technical issues thread: Moddb.com
- The installer may had problems removing legacy files. To fix this delete all UA related files and folders first. Then create a new empty folder somewhere and install the mod into this folder. Once the installer is done, copy&paste the contents of that folder into your soulstorm directory.
- FAQ found here: Moddb.com
TRY TO INSTALL RECOMMENDED FILES:
- Use DOW Mod Manager version 1.3
- Use the LAA Patch
Recovery of custom color schemes:
- All user-made color schemes that were created in Soulstorm are tied to the mod they were created on, so if you load a different mod, they won't be there.
- To restore Saved games and paint schemes, go to Dawn of War Soulstorm\Profiles
- Inside the profiles folder, you can copy and paste color schemes from one profile another.
- Go into your profile titled "Profile#", and then select the game that contains your .scheme files.
- Copy the color schemes you want to port and paste them into the Schemes subfolder inside the folder named as the mod you want them to show up (in this case, THB).
- Launch the mod you've just added color schemes to and you'll get your schemes back in the army painter.
RECOMENDED: LAA Patch
- Updated Necron AI BO strategy to be slightly more competitive in the early game.
- Updated IG AI so new Conscript limit was updated.
- Fixed Agony locale
- Agony Titan updated
- Fixed the conscripts limi back to 10 and DE Citadel build time.
- Updated Necron, Tau, and Tyranids AI with minor fixes.
- Removed all Heroes.ucs files as they are redundant.
- AI Update to Necrons so they are far more reliable when tech'ing from T0-3. Clerical update to CSM.
- Unlocked all DE AI abilities for the HQ and Citadel. Beware! >:]
- Updated SoB AI Assassin and Callidus code as attachments for them were removed.
- Added Kairos Necron Plasma generator death chainreaktion and Sisters Hunterkiller missile fixes
- AI Updated with various faction changes so proper researches are more effectively built. SM had some broken logic that is now fully addressed!
- Added dummy AI sanctuary building so SoB AI can get a faith rate increase when this building is present as complaints were late game Angels were not being built. This should help them but note: this will also make SoB AI stronger so now they will have better access to squad/vehicle abilities that use faith as a weapon.
- Added new Plasma Cannon Decal and Hit FX
- Removed duplicate Daemons Data
- Removed duplicate Tyranid Data
- Merge remote-tracking branch 'refs/remotes/origin/master' into internal_version
- Agony Titan crash fix
- Necron FX lag fix
- Updated UCS - added Titan weapons.ucs
- Updated AI + additional art fixes
- Eranthis SoB Texture Udpate