Version 1.3 + Hotfix 1.31. Both versions are merged, so you need to download only one file.
Download The Elder Scrolls:Total War mod 1.0 (visit their moddb page to find links) + TES Unofficial Patch 1.31.
(It is aslo compatible with TES TW 1.2
Changelog - 1.31
(features of 1.3 are listed in the summary)
- The majority of crashes related to traits/ancillaries should now be fixed.
- Fixed a bug when generals of house Dagoth were receiving a bosmeri ratial traits.
- Taking a last settlement from The Tribes of Ashlanders should not be causing a crash anymore (hopefully).
- No units should be silvering now.
- AI should now be recruiting better units, instead of militia units (credits goes to Sir Richard Richard for the base file. However, I ve done many changes into the file).
- Fixed prices/stats of some units.
- Decreased population growth.
- Fixed bugs in custom settlements (Dunmer huge cities no longer look like Mournhold, Custom settlement cannot be upgraded, Ghostgate battle model readded, etc).
- Added all missing names.
- Minor changes in some scenarios.
- Added the 4th priest level for khajiits (so now the levels are moon priest/high moon priest/lunar champiom/mane)
- Some factions were assigned different accents.
- Battle Editor is now working.
- Removed the "Medieval II Total War" title from the main menu.
- Fixed a bug in battles, when instead of missile stance for a reinformencing army there was a large of "box"
- Fixed a bug, when there was a building button instead of a button for controlling AI allied armies in a battle, shown in pre battle scroll.
List of AoR units (not mercenaries) and where to find them:
unit - region - faction
(Dismounted) Knights of The Dragon - Daggerfall/Glenpoint - Daggerfall/Wayrest
Knights of The Rose - Wayrest/Firebrand Keep - Daggerfall/Wayrest
Abibon-gorah knights - Abibon-gorah - Clans of Crowned and Forebears
Winterhold mages - Winterhold - Skyrim
Akavir Tsaeci - Rimmen - Empire
Arcane archmages - Imperial City - Empire
Blades - Cloud Ruler Temple - Empire
Wood orc archers - Valenwood - Kigdom of Orsinium
Orcrest Warriors - Orcrest - Kingdom of Orsinium
Skaal warriors - Solstheim - Skyrim
Lillmoth fishermen - Lillmoth - Tribes of Black Marsh
Ebonheart Guard - Ebonheart city and castle - Empire/Hlaalu/Morrowind
Buoyant armigers - Ald'ruhn/Ghostgate/Molag Mar/ Redoran/Tribunal/Morrowind
Hands of Almalexia - Vivec city/Mournhold - Tribunal/Morrowind
Thanes - Skyrim - Skyrim
Necrom Ordinators - Necrom - Tribunal/Morrowind
Imperial Legion Company units - Skyrim/Morrowind/Black Marsh - Empire
Silstriders - Morrowind - All morrowind factions
Crystal Tower Wizards - Cloudrest - Summerset Isles
Firsthold Wizards/Masters of Age - Firsthold - Summerset Isles
Alinor Wizards - Alinor Summerset Isles
Psijics - Alinor/Imperial City - Summerset Isles
Telvanni Wizards - Telvanni lands - Telvanni/Morrowind
Dres Wizards - Dres lands - Morrowind (Dres can hire them "everywhere")
Knights of Iron - Leyaviin/Tava's Blessing/Firebrand Keep/Camlorn/Sunkeep - Nine Dvines factions and redguards
Knights of The Lily - Anvil/Markarth/Morkul Stronghold/Northpoint/Taneth - Nine Dvines factions and redguards
Knights of The Circle - Cheydinhall/Daggerfall/Sentinel/Kozanset/Hallin's Stand - Nine Dvines factions and redguards
Knight Mentors - Anticler/Wayrest/Abibon-gorah/Skingrad - Nine Dvines factions and redguards
Crusaders - Sharnhelm/Ravenwatch Castle/Dvinnen/Rihad/Abah's Landing/Kozanset/Valkwasten/Haven/Gideon/Lillmoth/Chorrol/Windhelm/Solitude/Whiterrun - Nine Dvines factions and redguards
Knights of The Nine - Kvatch - Nine Divines factions
Bosmer units - Valenwood - Summerset Isles
If Anequina/Pelletine controls all of Elsweyr, they can hire few units of the other faction in the starting settlements of the faction
Several dagoth units - Ashlands - Dagoth