This contains: The Full Module (Update 2 version), The Rules HAK, TLK and the Quickguide
Update 2 Change Log:
* Added container death script. Chance of destroying a container also destroying an object in its inventory. See Quickguide for more detail.
* Added custom AI and tactics to many of the enemies throughout the game.
* Enabled Bloom settings in all areas to boost the visuals. Previously not used.
* New quest added to Act 3. “Ritual” can be undertaken simply by exploring the Mountains Outskirts area. This quest is a small thank you to all those who have downloaded and supported us since we started out. The quest is also designed to be quite challenging and includes a new monster. Good luck!
* The Draugaur Lair via Mirkwood in Act 2 can now be completed. The puzzle section has been stripped out and rebuilt and works perfectly. Promise!
* General: Massive injection of descriptions to the modules itemset, including changes to the stock NWN2 descriptions as part of our ongoing customisation and adaptation of D&D to MERP.
* General: Shamblers are now also vulnerable to piercing damage (+25%)
* General: Added a custom spawn script that should assign Ivan the correct Cleric domains (Healing and Protection)
* General: Shadow Eaters no longer cast Ray of Frost and will instead cast Hypothermia at a spell level one below their character level. All Shadow Eaters can now Hide in Plain Sight.
* General: Wraiths and Plunder Wraiths have had their attack increased.
* General: The amount of charges held by magic devices has been adjusted here and there.
* General: All dread type undead creatures now have at least one defensive spell.
* General: The Dawn Rock section of the game, as a whole, as been increased in challenge slightly.
* General: A History feat is obtained if you succeed in a particular ending in the “Boy Becomes a Man” quest, which has relevance in the next campaign.
* General: Various incorrectly named areas fixed.
* General: All instances of the Wildlands Cloak (+2) will now render on the character.
* General: Heavy Crossbow base damage has been improved to D12
Act 1: Thorburn's chest can now be bashed/broken into.
Act 1: Tidied up some of the cutscene presentation.
Act 1: Wellcroft will no longer repeat his quest offer once it has been read.
Act 1: Trap warning signs added around Wellcroft's Field
Act 1: Voicesets and dialogue added to Guards and Miners.
Act 1: The Mine will lock during the attack, seeing as we no longer need this area.
Act 1: Village Hall Cellar – Added an opportunity to put some light on the subject.
Act 2: Town Hall doors tidied up.
Act 2: Esgaroth water feature volume reduced.
Act 2: Esgaroth Workbench placeables not required are no longer selectable.
Act 2: Esgaroth Jail combat – Challenge increased.
Act 2: Esgaroth - Dialogue added to those NPCs who previously had none.
Act 2: Celeduin – Gregoire and Althan dialogue added.
Act 2: Celeduin – Bandit population has increased.
Act 2: Tomb of the Fallen: Improvements made to the walkmesh.
Act 2: Logging Camp – The door bashing sequence has been made more logical.
Act 2: Mirkwood – Added an encounter.
Act 2: Enemy challenge increases: Gaurhoth, Draugaur and forms, Unlight Spawn, Yahgul the Seeker.
Act 2: Increased instances of Silver Ore and Beorning Honeycakes.
Act 2: Esgaroth – Tidied up some of the doors.
Act 2: Northman Fort – Tidied up one of the encounters which was firing too early.
Act 2: Northman Fort – Cell Gate key is no longer your Inn room key!
Act 2: Northman Fort – Boss encounter cutscene; tidied up some visual effects.
Act 2: Letter From a Friend quest is now non-repeatable.
Act 2: Celeduin: Orc encounter outside Riverwatch now fires.
Act 3: Tower Gate Easterling encounter has been toughened.
Act 3: Stonekrakes and Broodmaster have a little more bite.
Act 3: Spirit Warriors toughened up.
Act 3: Tomb of the Alchemist - Yaban Warriors, Scrivener, Risen Alchemists, The Second – Various adjustments.
Act 3: Yaban Battle – Orb hitpoints increased, Yaban will join the battle sooner then he did previously.
Act 3: Tomb of the Trickster – The dummy levers have a more difficult reflex save.
Act 3: Tomb of the Trickster – Floating doors and unwanted useable objects removed.
Act 3: Tomb of the Trickster – Illusory chests now have descriptions, Brigand toughened up, Gondorian Ghosts now have dialogue.
Act 3: Katun Battle – Additional opponents added, Katun will join the battle sooner.
Act 3: Shambling Mass Battle – Creature now has ranged attacks, increased attack, damage and hitpoints. Corpses repositioned.
Act 3: Tower Pinnacle Battle – Increased number of opponents (over time).
Act 3: Red Mountain Outskirts – Added additional encounters, existing ones have been toughened up.
Act 3: Gwadegul melee abilities improved.
Act 3: Forgeborn damage reductions increased, creature weapons toughened up. Now drops a creature guide.
Act 3: Dawn Rock tunnels – Encounter added
Act 3: Final Battle – Much of this sequence has been completely redone to make it more interesting and challenging. Hope we have succeeded.