New!! now fully Raytraced with True New 2K 3D Scan OS Normal maps Consider it a bonus since Remastered 3.0 wasn't supposed to receive upgrades on vehicles and soldiers at this point. - Not as most of my texture work which are created from the ground using only HD samples. - It does contain true HD re-Worked 1P textures from Digital Assassin - Contain true 2K HD Air Pilot Woodland.
New!! now fully Raytraced with True New 2K 3D Scan OS Normal maps
So what exactly is that about?
0) New! Now Fully Raytraced with new 2K Object Space using the latest available techniques. Everything , even the Kits!
1) Upscaled original 1K textures to 2K
2) Gave it a HD 4K fabric overlay for better details and less pixelation
3) Added new smoother shades for all the textures based on the real 3D model, so they do look more 3D and real and less pixilated and blurred
4) Made new, more detailed, 2k HD Bump maps and Specular/Reflection for ALL the textures. So again, they do look more 3D and real with much better reflections and 3d look.
5) True 2K improved and Re-worked Digital Assassin textures for 1P (light and heavy soldiers), with better shades /gradients and new improved bump maps and specular.
6) Fully new True HD 2K Chopper/Jet woodland texture pilot by B4rr3l, from original 512, which sux! Try stealing an AH-1Z chopper now (Thug life feelings..) + New OS 2K normal map
5) It's free! Give proper credits if used and if you don't like it, delete it.
What it doesn't have:
True HD 2K texture work for 3P, made from the ground with true HD content as most of my work. It was a fast improvement to original soldiers, that does improve vanilla look a lot, without changing it.