X-Tended - Terran Conflict V1.2a Released. Many bug fixes and file changes included. This is the file you need to patch the 1.1 or 1.2 version of the mod to 1.2a.
1.2 - Bug fix release. [25/06/2011]
- Fixed missing claim option for bailed ships. (While in a spacesuit.)
- Blocked ware consumption task from consuming upgrades.
- Restored ware stock on upgrades. (Related to above.)
- Adjusted factory rel vals.
- Merged in more camera position fixes from Draffutt. (Thanks.)
- Added a fix for Statistics Centre.
- Added automated drone repairs on player owned drone carriers. Drones will now be repaired when they are docked.
- Added dummy entries into Tfactories for Gaz's Complex Cleaner.
- Fixed ECM. (Some parameters were wrong because we shifted the shield indexes by one prior to release. Example: Capital ship ECM was way too weak)[/I]
- Added Player Owned Shipyard fixes.
- Blocked equipment docks from spewing tunings when they are repackaged.
- Added new effects to stop Kyon beams from lagging the hell out of your system.
- Changed all Kyon variations to safe values in order to solve the reported lags on several customer systems. Kyons are a even deadlier than before, especially the bigger ones.
- Changed the IBC to match the expectations on the weapon.
- Changed the IBC to give it more OOOOMPH. It's now close to the beta Kyons.
- Added fix for the bailing crash.
- Akurei fix fixed.
- Fix to remove leftover 'buy ship' mission ships.
- Bombers have their range reduced, some Bomber missiles are toned down a bit.
- Bombers have also had changes to yaw pitch roll and speed/acceleration, which are too complex to write a short explanation here. ;)
- When changing products on a factory, playership is now properly undocked automatically.
- Laser rel. values adjusted. (Fixes stalled production for some weapons.)
- Switched Complex Construction Kits back to Argon default ones. (At least the Terran ones were broken.)
- Fixed some ghost tasks slowing down the game over time
- Emergency jump code added.
- Added the R6 console (Repair, re-arm, etc, etc.) for player ships and activated automated hull repairs, docked fighter repairs, docked fighter re-ammunition, recall damaged fighters and automated retreat.
- Hull regen values adjusted.
- Fixed some vanilla signal_attacked bugs which blocked subsequent calls.
- Added new Salvage Insurance AL (disallows saving in hostile sectors but makes sure you can always save in friendly ones - if you can afford it).
- Lasertowers are now properly shielded again.
- The repair laser is now added to the spacesuit on easy difficulty. (In-game difficulty menu.)
- Weapon/shield production complexes limited to one product to make them "complex safe", also you are automatically asked to configure them on placement now (can still reconfigure them as needed).
- Lifeform loot now decays.
- Yaki shipyard changed to fix docking problems.
- Fixed a performance leak in the GNS which was responsible for game stutters / freezes if the GNS was not used for a while
- USC TS+ turrets fixed.
1.2a - Bug fix release. [26/06/2011]
- Fixed bug which was causing the game to lock up/crash while browsing the shipyard stock list.
- Removed reported lag in shipyard stock list.
Installing XTC 1.2a with the patch installation (must already have a XTC 1.1 or 1.2 installation):
1. Re-number all CAT/DAT sets numbered 13 and over to one number higher. (1.1 installation only.)
2. Install TC patch 3.0 to 3.1. (Link to 3.1 patch.) (1.1 installation only.)
3. Install XTC patch 1.2a.