Mount & Blade Mod: WWII China Battlefield
An example of innovative modding, WWII China Battlefield yanks vanilla Mount & Blade: Warband out of the middle ages and hurls it into World War II–in East Asia, no less. This total conversation replaces sword and shield with rifles, SMGs, grenades, mortars, and even flamethrowers, allowing you to kill armies of player or AI-controlled soldiers in new and interesting ways.
I wonder when we’ll see a sci-fi mod…
- 8 multiplayer factions, including the Empire of Japan.
- Machine guns, mortars, flamethrower, and other WWII infantry weapons.
- 7 classes of troops, including medics and pioneers, who can build fortifications, raises cooperation between players.
- Historical uniforms, equipment and structures, including gas masks and bunkers.
- Hand-made LoDs for most of the models, including some buildings.
- Particle effects for muzzle flashes, explosions, water splashes, and more.
- Last Man Standing mode: build and defend the base with your friends against waves of AI attackers. Be careful, these are not zombies; they can use guns and explosives!