Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword Has Gone Gold–New Trailer
Paradox Interactive today announced that Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword has officially gone gold. This standalone sequel in the Mount & Blade series adds a highly anticipated, world-changing technology to the battlefield: gunpowder.
We had the chance to preview Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword, and it promises to be fun.
Key new features include:
- Introduces firearms and grenades
- Multiple endings for high replayability
- Enhanced siege mechanics: storm the castle, blow up the wall, bribe an officer or poison the well/food to get past the defenses
- 7 new multiplayer maps: Nomad Camp, Moscow Kremlin, Moscow Fortress, Novgorod Fortress, Swedish Castle, Teutonic Castle, Field by the River
- A setting based off the cult novel “With Fire and Sword” (1884) by Nobel- prize winner Henry Sienkiewicz
Check out the new Siege Trailer:
Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword is now available to preorder at several digital download portals for $14.99 and will release at all digital platforms on May 3, 2011. The retail release will follow shortly thereafter.