Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword Launch Trailer & Demo (Video)
If you’ve read our Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword preview article, then you know this is a title I’m looking forward to.
If you haven’t read it, then I guess I just spoiled it for you.
In this latest standalone expansion in the Mount & Blade series, players take up arms, hire mercenaries, and build empires in a sandbox action RPG.
- Enhanced siege mechanics: storm the castle, blow up the walls, bribe an officer or poison the well/food to get past the defenses.
- New army and castle/town upgrade system
- The addition of firearms and explosives
- 15 new multiplayer maps and a new multiplayer mode, Captain Team Deathmatch in which players will command a squad of soldiers
- A setting based off the cult novel “With Fire and Sword” (1884) by Nobel- prize winner Henryk Sienkiewicz
- Multiple endings for high replay-ability
Watch the trailer:
Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword is now available on all leading digital download platforms for $14.99, with a retail release following shortly.
If you’d like to give it a try before buying it, you can download the Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword demo.