Need for Speed Hot Pursuit v1.020 Patch
Electronic Arts has issued a new PC patch for Need for Speed Hot Pursuit. The patch includes performance improvements, bug fixes, and three new cars.
Get the download here.
The following issues have been fixed in this patch:
- Flickering graphics after Alt-Tabbing out of the game and back.
- Controller configurations sometimes failing to save correctly.
- Steering response dead-zone when playing with steering wheel controllers.
- Player car engine audio volume too low.
- Some issues with CPU performance.
- Rare crash issue when entering the Career map screen
The patch also contains 3 Free Cars!
-The Bentley Continental Supersports Convertible, the Lamborghini Murciélago LP 650-4 Roadster and the Dodge Viper SRT10 Convertible Final Edition.
Note: After installing this patch you will only be able to play online against players who have also installed it. You will, however, continue to get Autolog updates from all other players regardless of which version they are using.