Table of Contents
- POLICE STATION
- ARCADIA’S APARTMENT
- STREETS TO CHURCH
- AGENCY HQ
- DESTROYED STREETS
- DEMON’S NEST
- BOSS BATTLE: ASTAROTH
- After the cut scene, return to the exhibition room with an enormous blue whale model hanging from the ceiling and exit through the open doorway that leads to a sign reading: BLOCK.
- Follow the corridor forward and eliminate the enemies that occasionally burst out at you from the walls, then continue into the next room ahead to activate a cut scene in which you save a pop star named Niki from a pack of demons
- Climb the left staircase and eliminate the monster that emerges when you reach the top, then drop over the railing to the floor below and fight off the lesser enemies that have begun to appear in droves.
- Take out the large monster located in the corner to the left of the stage by shooting the explosive barrel hidden in the nearby cluster of bass speakers, then finish clearing the area and exit using the archways on the second floor to activate a cut scene.
- Enter the room decorated with towering Egyptian statues to encounter a brand new waves of creatures to exterminate.
- For a quick offensive advantage, you can either break open the electric signs standing next to the staircases and absorb the energy within for attack purposes. You can also knock down the Egyptian sculptures looming above and unleash a devastating avalanche of destruction upon your enemies.
- Clear the ground floor of demons and monster, then use one of the staircases to enter the darkened hallway on the next floor above and eliminate the enemies in this area as well.
- Enter the doorway that eventually opens to activate a cut scene in which you encounter the another wave of enemies, then move forward into the next room ahead to complete this part of the level. You can use the electric signs at the end of the first hallway to absorb energy for offensive attacks.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page