Table of Contents
- POLICE STATION
- ARCADIA’S APARTMENT
- STREETS TO CHURCH
- AGENCY HQ
- DESTROYED STREETS
- DEMON’S NEST
- BOSS BATTLE: ASTAROTH
- At the start of this level, move forward through the open doorway in the right corner and take a left to get behind the front desk.
- As you navigate through the burning building, take care to eliminate enemies with as little movement as possible to avoid any missteps that could send you headfirst into the surrounding flames.
- Continue ridding the police station’s front lobby of all demonic creatures until a cut scene activates, then move through the recently uncovered doorway and use the hallway you enter next to reach a computer room with a checkered pattern floor.
- Move against the left wall to wait for a scythe-wielding maniac in the room next door to come barreling through the divider that separated you from him.
- Eliminate the surrounding enemies to move upward through office area, then continue exploring the floor you’re on to locate the cubicles and break areas yet to be searched for special items.
- Approach the doorway obstructed by a patch of sticky blue webbing and eliminate the monster that emerges in front of it, then finish ridding this floor of all remaining enemies by doing a room-to-room search.
- Move through the doorway that was previously inaccessible and use the burning hall you enter next to collect various items lying around the abandoned corridors.
- Enter the hallway that’s been divided in half by a massive pile of burnt debris spread across its middle section, then climb over this hill of ashy remains to reach the opposite wall and make a right to eliminate more approaching enemies.
- Follow the path you’re on to pass through yet another smokey corridor and take out the enemies that have consolidated at its furthest end, then evade the Spoons that suddenly come crashing through the various closed doors and eliminate them as well.
- Use the doorway that was just unblocked to find the blue-tinted file room with a checkered floor pattern, then move towards the back of this area and wait for a human projectile to explodes through the drywall beside you.
- Leave this room using the section of wall that was just destroyed as an exit, then equip an automatic weapon to mow down the parade of demons waiting for you in the next area.
- Focus your attention on first eliminating the shielded enemies, the enormous monsters that burst from the floor and any creature that fires projectile as quickly as possible to give the innocent civilians a better chance of surviving this particular battle.
- Exterminate the remaining the enemies to unblock another doorway with sticky webbing and use it to exit the area, then choose the hallway that breaks off to the left and follow it around until you are stopped by a ceiling cave-in to complete this part of the level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page