Table of Contents
- POLICE STATION
- ARCADIA’S APARTMENT
- STREETS TO CHURCH
- AGENCY HQ
- DESTROYED STREETS
- DEMON’S NEST
- BOSS BATTLE: ASTAROTH
- Turn right at the mountain of debris and blackened wood that now blocks your previously intended path, then enter the room at the end of hall in front of you to collect and equip the Shotgun.
- The room you’re in right now is a warzone, so immediately disable the enemy’s heaviest artillery by locating the enormous monsters that emerge from the floor and destroying them with close-range shotgun blasts.
- Continue clearing the Surveillance Room of enemies, then approach the green warning light next to the radiator in the corner and interact with the panel to restore the elevators back to working power.
- Before the whole place is crawling with a new swarm of demons, turn around from the panel you just used and exit the surveillance room through the door ahead on the right.
- Cut down the enemies that appear as you enter the next smoke-filled hallway ahead, then eliminate every monster, demon and prowling this small crossroads of corridors.
- Remove the sticky netting from the doorway located at the fork in the halls and use it to reach the next area of the police station, then make your way towards the back right corner of the room and interact with the green emergency light on the wall to open the elevator doors.
- After the cut scene ,immediately drop yourself down the dark and empty maintenance shaft to land on the roof of a passenger car parked several floors down.
- Reattach the limbs that flew off your body upon impact with the steel elevator car, then drop to the dirt floor below and exit the shaft using the bizarre gaps left for us in the surrounding walls
- Climb into the first of many checkered-tile hallways located in this basement area and immediately approach an exposed ventilation duct embedded in of the wall across from where you just exited the elevator shaft.
- Stand about three feet away from the actual air vent and yank your head completely off its shoulders, then shoot it like a basketball player through the duct’s impossibly narrow opening. SWISH.
- Within the ventilation system, roll your disembodied head forward along a single continuous air duct until you reach a rusted grate blocking the path ahead, then gently push it open to fall forward into the room below and activate a cut scene.
- Enter the next area at the bottom of the steps, then climb a second set of steps to join your partner in the security room above.
- Interact with the green light in the security room to open the cell doors below, then exit this building to activate a cut scene in which Nikki disappears after being chased off by a rabid pack of demons.
- Climb the steps ahead and take out the enemies surrounding your current position, then follow the last corridor on the left to reach the factory and activate a cut scene in which you encounter an enormous demon bear called Panda to complete this part of the level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page