Table of Contents
- POLICE STATION
- ARCADIA’S APARTMENT
- STREETS TO CHURCH
- AGENCY HQ
- DESTROYED STREETS
- DEMON’S NEST
- BOSS BATTLE: ASTAROTH
- Return to the center platform and collect whatever ammo you can find on the ground, then approach the escalators locked behind a security gate on one of the narrow platforms against the wall.
- Interact with the green light beside the escalators to gain access to the floor above, then make your way to the right and enter the control room that oversees the station to interact with another green light that unblocks the subway tunnels below.
- Exit the room and make your way down the escalators to the right, then take out the flying enemies above by staying on the move while firing to avoid the debris they throw down at you.
- Continue clearing the train station of enemies scattered across the various platforms and alcoves, then focus your attention on destroying the large monsters when they eventually erupt from the ground below.
- After you are told the “coast is clear”, approach the train docked at the main platform and enter the subway tunnel positioned behind it by dropping onto the tracks below.
- Enter the first room on the right to activate a cut scene in which a Sopon bursts from the wall in front you, then eliminate the enemy and approach the water pipe with a gaping hole running across it.
- Remove your character’s head and toss it into the hole at the base of the leaking pipe,, then follow the decapitated cranium’s ride through a series of interconnecting water mains to drop into the next area.
- Only move back and forth across this small room with the intent of either assaulting the latest enemy in your sights or destroying the industrial blue pipes attached to every surface in the area.
- When the room has filled to capacity with flammable gas, strike a spark with your sword to cause an explosion that wiped out every living thing in the near vicinity except you.
- Afterwards, exit the room by breaking through a couch lodged in one of the open doorways and interact with the prisoner at the bottom of the steps to free her.
- Exit this area through the doorway at the bottom of the steps to the left, then roll forward past the explosions around you to activate a cut scene in which you encounter a large plant enemy with the head of a rocket launcher to complete this part of the level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page