Table of Contents
- POLICE STATION
- ARCADIA’S APARTMENT
- STREETS TO CHURCH
- AGENCY HQ
- DESTROYED STREETS
- DEMON’S NEST
- BOSS BATTLE: ASTAROTH
- Move towards the plant enemy waiting for you at the opposite end of the room by following the tracks in the right lane, then switch to the left lane when the tunnel ahead becomes blocked by a mine cart.
- As you are forced over the left side of the tunnel ahead, be ready to dodge or eliminate the enemies that will inevitably crash through the wall as an ambush tactic.
- Switch back to the right lane’s set of track as you continue forward to encounter the additional wave of enemies emerging from behind the wall to your left. Wait for the majority of these thugs to congregate around the wooden support beams nearby, then open fire on the explosive barrels around their feet to scatter them in every direction after the blast.
- Use any of the remaining barrels to kill any of the remaining enemies, then enter the next orange-lit hall to the left and collect the ammo before dealing with the enemy that suddenly appears.
- Return to the main tunnel area and make a left, then search the cargo of nearby mine carts for XP and continue forward into the left lane of mine track.
- Move forward to deal with the enemies emerging from behind the walls, then search the area for a tunnel of multi-colored spotlights and rounded knocks carved straight into the walls.
- Gather supplies from around the multi-colored tunnel and toss your head into the carts to collect additional XP, then charge down the tunnel towards those robotic plant things and take a beating.
- Clear out the military flowers from the tunnel and continue forward, then use the rainbow steps to explore the floor above and fight off another swarm of enemies.with close range sword slashes.
- Climb the next set of steps around the corner ahead and move within the doorway at the edge of the subway tracks to get a lay of the land.
- After the subway car passes by on the track nearest you, move out onto the rails and make a left to collect additional supplies in front of the electrified section of track.
- Turn around and head in the opposite direction down the subway tracks, then continue pick up XP and dodging the trains that bear down on you from either lane.
- Re-join your partner and eliminate the enemies that drop from the ceiling, while continuing to dodge the trains and reviving Arcadia any time she is knocked down.
- Clear the tunnel of enemies to activate a cut scene in which the electrified section of the track ahead is deactivated, then continue forward past the previously blocked area and dodge the runaway train by jumping between the two lanes.
- Continue forward along to the tracks to reach a section of the tunnel that’s on fire, then use the ramp to enter the train blocking your way and eliminate the enemies within.
- Exit the car through a door on the left and continue eliminating the enemies in the area surrounded by flames, then move left through the next train ahead and take out the creatures in your path. with the sword.
- When you reach the last car and have clear the area of enemies, exit the train and move through the open doorway marked: “Danger”
- Move down the steps around the next corner ahead and use your sword to break open the chained door at the bottom, then continue forward to activate a cut scene in which you locate Nikki to complete this part of the level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page