Table of Contents
- POLICE STATION
- ARCADIA’S APARTMENT
- STREETS TO CHURCH
- AGENCY HQ
- DESTROYED STREETS
- DEMON’S NEST
- BOSS BATTLE: ASTAROTH
- Make your way towards the train by running along the rightmost section of track beside you as missiles are fired from ahead.
- When you reach the platform across from you, take out the rocket launcher enemy and drop to the ground floor below.
- Clear out the enemies around you, then cross over to the opposite side of the ground floor by using one of the corridors within the sidewalls of the area.
- Take out the remaining enemies in the area and climb the nearby metal staircase to the floor above, then move towards the trains in the distance across the yellow and black striped floor.
- Destroy the beams in front of you to cause a structural collapse, then use the ramp that falls down in the aftermath to reach the next floor above.
- Take out the missile launcher enemy on the uppermost landing and follow the walkway you’re on around the room, then eliminate another wave of creatures and continue ahead until you reach a dead end that’s been webbed shut.
- Eliminate the flying enemies that appear above by running back and forth across the walkway to evade their laser-guided attacks, then move through the previously blocked doorway to complete this level.
- Achievement / Trophy Unlocked: Serve and Protect (20 points): Save Nikki.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page