Table of Contents
- POLICE STATION
- ARCADIA’S APARTMENT
- STREETS TO CHURCH
- AGENCY HQ
- DESTROYED STREETS
- DEMON’S NEST
- BOSS BATTLE: ASTAROTH
- Ignite yourself and eliminate the enemies that descend upon you in this new area, then move to the back of the room and take a left towards the far wall.
- Navigate around the burst of sludge to enter the open doorway in the wall and follow the next corridor to another jet of sewage shooting in front of you, then cut the chain to your left and continue forward.
- Climb the stairs in the back left corner and move across a metal walkway by either dodging the various jets of slime or slicing the nearby chains with your sword, then enter a tunnel covered with graffiti and use it to reach another open chamber in the sewer.
- Use the nearby stairs to reach the area below and eliminate the enemies that appear, then move through the doorway that unseals beside the debris covered brick wall and exit into the next area.
- Move forward across the room fighting off enemies until you can reach the stairs in the back right corner, then destroy the creature armed with a rocket launcher at the top of the first landing and finish clearing the room.
- Make your way to the walkway above, then hit the next green-lit switch to open the nearby barred doorway and rejoin the two ladies in your party.
- Cut the series of chains to pass by the jets of sewage blocking the path ahead and make your next right, then shut off another line of slime blasts and wait for Arcadia and Nikki to catch up behind you.
- Hit the green-lit lever and exit into the next tunnel, then follow it around to reach an open room and wait for further instructions that set Arcadia in motion to a nearby wall.
- Interact with the green-lit switch that pops on near Arcadia, then allow the two ladies to exit the room so you can encounter the Hippo Boss to complete this part of the level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page