Table of Contents
- POLICE STATION
- ARCADIA’S APARTMENT
- STREETS TO CHURCH
- AGENCY HQ
- DESTROYED STREETS
- DEMON’S NEST
- BOSS BATTLE: ASTAROTH
Boss Battle: Hippo
- Turn around from the switch and begin running in a circle around the forcefield that Hippo has created, then shoot the enemies that emerge from the bubble and allow them to explode in close vicinity to the boss.
- Use your most powerful automatic weapon during this battle to eliminate the exploding enemies just as they exit the bubble and to destroy the neon sacs hanging from Hippo’s underbelly.
- Continue detonating the enemies near the bubble to weaken the forcefield’s integrity until it disappears, then move around behind Hippo at close range and open fire on the neon-yellow sections of his body to cause significant damage.
- When the forcefield reappears, stay on the move to keep a constant distance from Hippo as he moves around the area and fire upon the enemies that are just emerging from the bubble.
- After the forcefield falls again, move towards Hippo to the point that you are almost beneath his underbelly and open fire on the remaining vulnerable sections of his body.
- If you find yourself overwhelmed by the swarm of exploding creatures, take cover in one of the corridors that can be accessed via holes in the surrounding walls and take a moment to break the enemy’s momentum.
- Repeat the previous method of attack, facing a critical influx of exploding enemies each time the bubble reappears, to continue deactivating the forcefield and carving off Hippo’s glowing body parts until he is defeated.
- Throw your severed head into the geyser of water erupting from the floor and return to full form after it lands on the level above, then approach the console of levers in front ahead and draw your sword.
- Strike the levers in this order to successfully connect the pipes: second leftmost – rightmost – second leftmost – second rightmost – rightmost – leftmost – second rightmost – rightmost.
- Afterwards, toss your head into the geyser on the second story and follow the severed skull’s path as it drops into the pipeline and travels down them into the next room.
- Destroy the control panel lit-up on the wall behind Arcadia and Nikki to raise the elevator you’re standing on, then collect the XP as you ascend to the sewage treatment plant at the top.
- Exit to the outside and eliminate the various enemies that suddenly appear, then fight off another wave of flying creatures while continuing to clear the upper and lower levels of this area.
- When all that remains is an enemy aiming down at you with a laser-sighted weapon, use one of your guns to take him out and activate a cut scene in which the water tower above collapses to complete the level.
- Achievement / Trophy Unlocked: Tower’n Inferno (20 points): Take down the water tower.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page