Table of Contents
- POLICE STATION
- ARCADIA’S APARTMENT
- STREETS TO CHURCH
- AGENCY HQ
- DESTROYED STREETS
- DEMON’S NEST
- BOSS BATTLE: ASTAROTH
STREETS TO CHURCH
- Move across the suspension bridge to activate a cut scene in which you encounter another Panda Bear who knocks you down to the level below, then continue forward and dodge the oncoming taxi cabs
- Run forward across the bridge until a train crash blocks your path, then move into the open car on the right and exit through the next opening ahead to activate a cut scene in which the doors close behind you.
- Eliminate the flaming enemies that appear in this area and move forward across the tracks, then turn around to take out the creatures that drop down on the train behind you.
- Exit the area through a hole torn in one of the surrounding fences to make a left down the street, then navigate between the abandoned vehicles until the section of bridge ahead breaks in half to eliminate a wave of enemies that falls from above.
- Move across the bridge that eventually falls between the gap in the bridge and drop down into the next area ahead, then continue forward across the crumbling asphalt and sidestep the incoming vehicles.
- Reach the next section of bridge ahead to activate a cut scene in which your head falls to the streets below, then move around the alley and eliminate the enemies that appear.
- Make a left into the basketball court and clear the area of all threats that emerge, then approach the alleyway with a burst hydrant at it entrance and eliminate the remaining enemies to activate a cut scene.
- Afterwards, move forward through the flooded alleyway you just cleared and turn around to open fire on the new enemy that jumps between the walls above.
- Smash through the nearby wooden fence to enter a grassy clearing and pick up the Firefly Blade in the bushes, then use it take out another wave of the new creatures and activate a cut scene in which the Panda re-appears to complete this part of the level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page