Table of Contents
- POLICE STATION
- ARCADIA’S APARTMENT
- STREETS TO CHURCH
- AGENCY HQ
- DESTROYED STREETS
- DEMON’S NEST
- BOSS BATTLE: ASTAROTH
Boss Battle: Return of the Panda
- When the boss first arrives, back away to a safe distance and wait for the Panda’s running charge in your direction to sidestep the attack with a combat roll.
- Let the Panda smash into the wall to open fire on him with automatic weapons and repeat this assault until additional enemies appear, then tear ass into the alleyway where you acquired the Firefly Blade earlier.
- Don’t stop moving until you reach the section of the alley surrounded by chain link fence, then turn around and walk slowly towards Panda while firing until he eventually collapses to the ground.
- Run back towards the downed boss and use your guns to continue firing upon the Panda’s single flaming weak spot, then run in the opposite direction back down the alleyway and turn around at the wall.
- Wait for the boss to charge down the alleyway in your direction and roll out of his way, then continue firing upon the Panda by using the nearby grassy area to keep a safe distance.
- Move to the corner where the grass and the entrance to the alleyway meet as a section of chain link fence, then draw the boss into a running charge and roll away to leave him standing in this specific location.
- Quickly move back into the alley’s entrance to shoot through the section of chain link fence now placed between you and Panda, then continue the assault from this position of temporary safety while the boss tries to get at you unsuccessfully.
- When the Panda finally moves around the fence, return to the open courtyard from before by running backwards down the alley while continuing to fire your guns at the boss.
- Roll away when the boss charges back out of the alley and enter the grassy area uncovered by the Panda’s initial entrance, then stand next to the tree in the front corner and fire at the Panda through the safety of a chain link fence.
- Continue this assault until the Panda falls to the ground again and you can move in for another close range assault that causes critical damage, then return to the same alleyway from before when the bear is back on its feet.
- Repeat the aforementioned assault tactics to safely and continuously drain the boss’ health until he falls over for a final time, then move in close to finish the Panda’s remaining life and complete this level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page