Table of Contents
- POLICE STATION
- ARCADIA’S APARTMENT
- STREETS TO CHURCH
- AGENCY HQ
- DESTROYED STREETS
- DEMON’S NEST
- BOSS BATTLE: ASTAROTH
Boss Battle: Sangria
- At the start of this battle, sprint forward at full speed between the pews and slightly to the right of Sangria as he charges past you in a blue of destruction, then turn around and head towards one of the checkered tile landings running along the length of the church.
- Collect as much XP as possible by running around the church’s perimeter and grabbing the collectible left on the altar, then purchase any remaining abilities in the shop to increase the effectiveness of either your offensive strikes or resiliency to damage.
- Afterwards, equip an automatic weapon to repeatedly dodge Sangria’s charging attacks, while firing at him in between evasive combat rolls.
- If the boss jumps to the ceiling above, aim your guns in the same upward direction and continue firing until a cut scene activates in which Nikki manages to weaken Sangria with some sort of magic.
- Afterwards, charge towards Sangria and open fire as he jumps to the ceiling above and disappears within the walls.
- Eliminate the additional enemies that drop down until Sangria returns to the ground floor of the church, then keep yourself at a safe distance while running around him in continuous circles and draining his health with gunfire.
- If a wide enough buffer zone is maintained between you and the boss, Sangria’s charging attacks can be evaded by a simple change in your current running direction rather than a combat roll. This will allow you to continue shooting Sangria across his backside after the running attack misses its mark and he rushes past you.
- Draw the boss into a charging attack that positions him next to the concrete support beams lining the seating area, then destroy these breakable pillars to bring down a shower of rubble and inflict excessive damage to Sangria.
- Eliminate another wave of additional enemies that appears after Sangria returns to hiding in the ceiling above, then continue the previous assault on the boss to chase him away again for athethird time in this battle.
- As Sangria’s health bar is drained to about the 25% mark, increase the rate of damage you deliver by equip[ing your shotgun and switching your attack distance to close-range until the boss is defeated to complete the level.
- Achievement / Trophy Unlocked: Sangria, on ice (20 points): Defeat Sangria, Duke of Hell.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page