Table of Contents
- POLICE STATION
- ARCADIA’S APARTMENT
- STREETS TO CHURCH
- AGENCY HQ
- DESTROYED STREETS
- DEMON’S NEST
- BOSS BATTLE: ASTAROTH
Escape from HQ
- Retreat from the enormous demon dog and use the open doorway filled with flames to ignite your body, then charge towards the enemy and attack with a powerful automatic weapon.
- Circle the receptionist’s desk by the windows to stay consistently protected while firing on the run, then defeat the creature to open the sealed elevator car and ascend to the floor above.
- Exit the elevator to encounter another Hippo, then detonate the numerous creatures emerging from the forcefield or chop down the surrounding support columns to deactivate the larger enemy’s defense.
- Use this method to repeatedly attack the Hippo’s vulnerable areas until it’s defeated for good, then enter the hallway marked “5A” to activate a cut scene in which a helicopter crashes into the building.
- Do your best to dodge the flying piece of wreckage that flies towards you, then move forward to push through the burning helicopter remains and clear the next area of all enemies.
- Exit through the next open corridor and use it to reach a room with a hidden switch, then tear off one of your arms and aim your next throw through an opening above the generator room’s window.
- Toss the arm into the generator room so that it lands inside the electrified floor panel to reveal the next webbed-off area beside you, then quickly eliminate the enemies that appear before the double doors you just activated can shut close.
- Enter the next hall to reach a balcony that overlooks an enormous circular room and head to the right , then grab the collectible in the first elevator on the left and continue forward around the walkway.
- Eliminate the enemies in your path to approach the last elevator ahead, then wait for Arcadia to open the doors and enter the car to ascend.
- After the elevator collapses, run up the inclined glass tube with Arcadia to reach the next floor above and make a right to clear out a wave of enemies.
- Enter the next open room on the left and eliminate the enemies around the flaming set of steps ahead, then follow the corridor in the back right corner of the area activate a cut scene in which you and Arcadia reach the roof of the building.
- Search the alcoves of the upper landing you’re on for XP and clear out the roof’s remaining enemies to unseal the webbed doorway ahead, then use it to exit the area and activate a cut scene in which you dive off the edge of the building.
- As you fall from the building, open fire on the hunks of debris flying up towards Arcadia to destroy them and continue protecting her in this way until a cut scene activates to complete the level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page