Table of Contents
- POLICE STATION
- ARCADIA’S APARTMENT
- STREETS TO CHURCH
- AGENCY HQ
- DESTROYED STREETS
- DEMON’S NEST
- BOSS BATTLE: ASTAROTH
- After reviving Arcadia with a blood transfusion, search the surrounding area for items of interaction before exiting the apartment and activating a cut scene in which you travel to the destroyed streets.
- Upon arrival, move across the area eliminating enemies and collecting supplies until you eventually acquire the Grenade Launcher as part of your arsenal.
- Continue clearing the streets of enemies and reviving teammates whenever necessary until a demon rolls down from above in a ball, then eliminate him as well to unleash a pair of Pandas upon the area.
- Fire upon each Pandas while running backwards through the giant hole they just made in the surrounding barricade wall, then come to a stop at the edge of a lava pit located just outside the previous area and wait for one of the bears to charge towards you at full speed.
- Use a combat roll to dodge the Panda so that he tumbles headfirst into the lava pit behind you, then repeat this tactic to eliminate the remaining demon bear and activate a cut scene.
- Approach Arcadia’s new location to cause a cave-in behind you, then continue down the steps and drop to the next chunk of street below.
- Turn right and toss your head out over the lava pit to grab the collectible, then reform and take out the enemies attacking from beside you and on the ledges in the distance.
- Continue around the broken ledge you’re on to enter a giant sewer pipe, then move through it to eliminate another wave of enemies and activate a cut scene in which cars rain down from above.
- Fight your way up the black and yellow striped ramp above to reach the next collapsing area with stick figures painted on the ground, then clear out the surrounding enemies by igniting your body or chopping down cement support beams.
- Search the broken sections of the parking structure for XP and other collectibles, then move left along the road beneath the obverhang to eliminate the next wave of enemies at the top and complete this part of the level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page