Table of Contents
- POLICE STATION
- ARCADIA’S APARTMENT
- STREETS TO CHURCH
- AGENCY HQ
- DESTROYED STREETS
- DEMON’S NEST
- BOSS BATTLE: ASTAROTH
- After speaking with your partner, make your way up the ruined street ahead and continue moving forward until you are able to draw one of your weapons from its holster.
- Head towards the front of the building and climb the staircase to the right of the red-leafed tree, then approach the door ahead to activate a cut scene in which you enter the Asylum.
- Once inside, move forward into the lobby to collect ammo off the front desk and an XP Collectible from underneath the left side of the staircase.
- Climb the steps to reach the second floor, at which point another walkie convo will transpire to temporarily limit your character’s mobility.
- After blasting away the wooden beam in your path, collect any ammo you see laying around at the top of the staircase and move down the next hall to your left.
- Destroy the debris covering the hole in the floor so that it falls through to the ground below, then leap across the narrow in front of you and collect the item at the end of the corridor.
- Turn around and make your way into the hallway on the opposite side of the room, then continue forward and collect any items you find along the way.
- Make the next left and collect whatever items you can find in the last section of the hall, then turn around and make your way to the opposite side of the area.
- Move through the last open doorway on the right and drop through the floor to the next level below, then search the room for items and interact with the red button on the wall between the two windows.
- After the cut scene, read the on-screen instructions to familiarize yourself with the basic concept of the newly discovered Dismemberment ability.
- Use a combat roll maneuver to pick up the leg you accidentally tore off during the cut scene, then exit the room after the yellow door is opened and take a right down the hall to encounter a formidable demon enemy.
- Charge towards the demon and fire upon it repeatedly to cause massive damage, then quickly back up before the creature has a chance to charge you and continue the assault when it’s safe again.
- Clear out the initial wave of demons in the hallway and continue forward until another one crashes through the wall, then eliminate this enemy as well and make a right through the hole that was just created to collect the available items.
- Head to the end of this hall and make a left down the tunnel in the corner to learn about Chained Doors, then equip your Butterfly Blade and use it to break open the set of white doors behind you labeled OUT OF ORDER to complete this part of the level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page